The Icon, The Classic, The Best: The All-Star
There’s no mistaking the iconic silhouette of the Converse Men’s All-Star HI. This basketball shoe was created over 100 years ago and has remained a classic to this day. Today, it is a staple of self-expression: how you wear your Chucks is emblematic of who you are. So lace up your All-Stars and get out there – you’ve got a story to tell.
The classic canvas upper is lightweight but holds your foot in place very well, creating that classic silhouette we all know and love. The high-top design supports your heel and keeps you moving, while the medial eyelets keep your foot ventilated. The classic rubber outsole gives excellent traction and provides that iconic footprint. It all adds up to a sneaker that lasts for years and looks great in anyone’s collection.
Converse Men’s All-Star HI Features:
• High-top design for support and coverage.
• Canvas upper for lasting, lightweight feel.
• Medial eyelets increase air flow for ventilation.
• Red, white, and blue All-Star ankle patch for classic style and instant recognition.
• Heavy-duty rubber outsole for lasting durability and traction.