The Shell Toe Hits the Streets Once Again
In the late ’60s and early ’70s, basketball was dominated by the high-top sneaker. That changed in 1968 when the adidas Men’s Original Superstar hit the scene. Sporting the now-iconic shell-toe design that made adidas a force in not just basketball, but in popular culture as well, the Superstar is a sneaker that has proven to be timeless. Plus, the current version is coming through with new colorways to keep things fresh.
The adidas Superstar has an unmistakable full-grain leather upper with a synthetic leather lining to provide support and comfort to last you all day, whether you’re knocking around the neighborhood or going for a run. The rubber shell toe provides protection and durability, as well as being a feature that no one can miss, while the durable rubber outsole’s herringbone texture provides you with strength and traction to keep you on your feet.
adidas Men’s Original Superstar Features:
• Full-grain leather upper for a premium feel and support.
• Synthetic leather lining adds comfort and effortless on/off.
• Rubber Shell Toe cap provides iconic looks and extra protection.
• Serrated three-stripe styling shows off classic adidas branding.
• Classic adidas logo detailing on the tongue.
• Durable rubber sole with herringbone pattern for added traction.