Over 50 Years of Iconic Style
Debuting in 1968, the PUMA Men’s Suede has remained a mainstay in sneakerhead culture and in the skateboarding and hip-hop worlds. The Suedes haven’t changed much in over 50 years, but that’s because PUMA’s commitment to quality has never wavered. Whether you’re looking to buy your first or 20th pair, the PUMA Suede will provide you with comfort and dependability for years to come.
Built to Wow, Built to Last
The PUMA suede provides you with that iconic low-top suede silhouette, which is even sweeter due to the all-suede upper that hugs your foot. The contrast stripe adds style that stands out to impress and keep your foot cool with its perforated detailing. The gold foil PUMA logo and branding on the eyelet and heel add to the already eye-catching design. The strong rubber outsole holds you up and adds to the durability that’s made these shoes a household name for decades.
PUMA Men’s Suede Features:
• Full suede upper for smooth comfort.
• Padded heel collar and tongue adds support.
• Gold foil PUMA logos and detailing for stand-out style.
• Contrast color PUMA Formstrip with perforation details adds fashionable ventilation for your feet.
• PUMA Archive No. 1 Label on tongue.
• Heavy-duty rubber outsole for lasting support and style.